Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Beautiful Things

Love this gem from the incredibly inspirational movie, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. I saw the film about a month ago and it's beautiful imagery and moving message still inspire me! (I cried at the end, shh) The film really encompasses everything I love about creating something, especially images. Pictures have the power to compel someone to think a certain way or spark certain ideas, a factor which I think is often overlooked. Beautiful things never beg for attention, they attract appreciation naturally, with a special kind of magnetism.

This quote was inspired by a lovely typography piece done by Corina, a very talented designer and the creator behind an absolutely flawless blog, I love her taste! See her original post here.

Oh and the background image was taken by my talented brother with a Canon Rebel T3i from the top of the Empire State Building.

No comments:

Post a Comment